Monday, September 7, 2009

My new friend.

Actually i am suppose to post this yesterday.Anyway my new friend goes by the name of Tay Huei Minn.She is a 14 year old girl which studies in WMS and i wish to go there though.Well i meat her in the Bukit Jalil park during the CG outing like 2 days ago.Then we started talkin,actually she started talking to me.So we talked and talked and talked and talk some more.Then i found out she knows all my best friends from that school,so we cakap LAGI MORE!!!!Then the next day i couldn't get myself out of bed because my legs were cramming like crazy.Anyway i got up and went to church,then i remembered that she goes for first service also.So i finally saw her at the end of the service.THAT WAS JUST PLAIN AWESOME!!!!Any way i just got to know her so can't say much about her.Any way i got to go i need my beauty sleep,thats all from me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment